A structure for pricing jobs. This simple structure is a guideline as to how much things could cost of a minimum. Be prepared to add personal costs into the overall outcome, an never under price yourself, be confident in the work you produce to charge a good rate.
Logo Design Branding.
- Simple logo couple hundred.
- Full company branding £1000.
- Expect big name companies to pay ten times that.
- Simple designs for small company letterheads, business cards and compliment slips, could start £300.
- Cost will rise again dependent on client.
- Quite a sliding scale.
- £250 would be a quality but generic website design.
- £1000 would be a stand out design, for simple brochure style site.
- Depends on the product and how you want to package it. Could be jars, boxes.
Brochure and Magazine.
- Brochure £1000.
- Magazine cost more depending on number of pages that need to be designed.
- Factor in printing costs.
- £500 for single email design.
- Added cost comes from acquiring the mail list , then sending it out.
Always calculate your business expenses could include :
- Attending Conferences
- Domain Names
- Office Supplies
- Office Rental
- Legal/Accounting Fees
- Membership dues/Adobe
Image – http://hivebusiness.co.uk/marketing/price-your-dental-services/